To inoculate the electrotherapeutic approach for getting faster, finer results and hence it leads to healthy and pain-free life for patients.
- To acquire the knowledge about the physiology of pain, Pain pathways & Methods of pain modulation, selection of appropriate modality for Pain modulations.
- To describe the Physiological effects, Therapeutic uses, indication & contraindications of various Low/ Medium & High-Frequency modes / Actinotherapy
- Describe the Physiological Effects & therapeutic uses of various therapeutic ions & topical pharmaco-therapeutic agents to be used for the application of iontophoresis & sono/ phonophoresis
- To acquire the skills of application of the Electrotherapy modes on models, for the purpose of Assessment & Treatment.
- To acquire an ability to select the appropriate mode as per the tissue-specific &area specific application.